Scripture Reading: Galatians 1:1-5
Memory Verse: "
1. A message of Conversion! Acts 9
- It is written from one convert to other converts.
- It is written so that others can be converted in the future.
- The gospel was in danger of being corrupted.
- It defends the calling of Paul as an apostle.
- Paul was an Apostle to the Gentiles. He was sent under God’s command!
- Some were attacking Paul’s message and calling.
- It proclaims that Apostleship is from God, not men or a man.
4. A message to the Church! Verse 2
- It from the Church, Paul and those with Him
- It is for the Church! Those who Paul evangelized!
- Jesus does call!
- Jesus died for our sins to rescue!
- Jesus dispenses grace and peace!
- Jesus displays the will of the Father!
- Have you been converted?
- What is your calling?
- Are you embroiled in conflict?
- Are you a churchman?