Sermon Scripture: 2 Corinthians 1:3-11
Sermon Scripture: Proverbs 31:10-31
1. Scarcity and superiority of a Christian Mother: verse 10, 29
Scripture: John 15:1-8
1. There is one true vine planted by the Husbandman. Isaiah 5:1-7
Sermon Scripture: John 21:1-23
1. Disciples influence other disciples! Verses 1-5
Sermon Scripture: Luke 24:36-53
1. Jesus’ resurrection appearances were proof of His power to transform death into life! Verses 36-43
I. The Word of Life is Jesus! Verses 1-4
b) Was seen by the Apostle: verse 1, 2
c) Was examined through sight and touch: verse 1
b) The content of the proclamation stems from the content of the revelation!
c) They convey only what they experienced.
i. You may have fellowship with us
ii. Fellowship is with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
e) Proclamation is the highest joy of the Christian life! Verse 4
II. The Message of Jesus allows fellowship with God! verses 1:5-2:2
b) Fellowship flows from followship! Follow Jesus as the light of God!
c) What about my sins? Jesus’ blood purifies us from all/every sin that separates from God!
b) Those who claim to not have sinned make God into a liar and His word isn’t in them!
b) God is faithful and just
c) He forgives and purifies: For you and for the whole world! 2:2
d) Jesus is our atoning sacrifice for sin: verse 2:2
b) Provides us with an advocate to plead our case on our behalf when we do sin!
c) Pays the penalty for our sins!
Sermon Scripture: 1 Corinthians 15:1-11
1. Examine the vital Importance of believing the Good News! Verses 1-2
Sermon Scripture: Mark 11:1-11
1. Celebrate Jesus through obedience!
Jamey Hunt, Pastor