Scripture Reading: Romans 1:13-16, Matthew 28:16-20, Acts 1:8
The power that enables a Christian to witness comes from God and not from us.
The power of the gospel is not:
2. Jesus’ Command (Great Commission): Matthew 28:16-20
Scripture Reading: Hebrews 13:17-25 (NIV)
1. The Spirit-called, Spirit-gifted, spiritually mature minister is the leader within the Unshakable Kingdom and must lead!
2. The spiritually mature Christian has a Spirit-called, Spirit-gifted ministry within the Unshakable Kingdom and must perform it faithfully under the leadership!
Scripture Reading: Hebrews 13:9-16
1. Personal strength comes through receiving grace daily for public ministry! Verses 9-10
2) Sanctify the people through his blood!
3) The difference! Jesus gave unholy people access to God in holiness and transformed the unclean place outside the camp into a place of righteousness for God’s people!
Ephesian 2:16, 2 Corinthians 5:17-21, 1 Peter 3:14-18
3. Public ministry for Jesus means, simply loving Him enough to: verse 13-16
2) Pleasing Sacrifice: Doing good deeds, sharing
Scripture Reading: Hebrews 13:1-10
Christians are compelled by the love of Jesus to capably express the love of God in every relationship and circumstance within the Unshakable Kingdom.
1.You are brothers and sister, love like it! Verse 1
Josh Pilgrim, Pastor