Scripture Reading: Hebrews 13:9-16
1. Personal strength comes through receiving grace daily for public ministry! Verses 9-10
2) Sanctify the people through his blood!
3) The difference! Jesus gave unholy people access to God in holiness and transformed the unclean place outside the camp into a place of righteousness for God’s people!
Ephesian 2:16, 2 Corinthians 5:17-21, 1 Peter 3:14-18
3. Public ministry for Jesus means, simply loving Him enough to: verse 13-16
2) Pleasing Sacrifice: Doing good deeds, sharing
Josh Pilgrim, Pastor
141 Liberty Road | PO Box 2327 | Calhoun, Georgia 30703-2327 | (706) 624-1811 | email@example.com
Content copyright 2013. Riverview Baptist Church Calhoun, GA. All rights reserved.