Scripture Reading: Galatians 3:15-29
Memory Verse: "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28 NIV
- We inherit the promise through Jesus.
- The prior promise takes precedence!
- The promise is received by faith!
- The Law was given for a period of time!
- The Law was given for a purpose!
- The Law is not the promise. 1 Timothy 2:5-6
- The Law made sin known and provided guidance until Jesus came. Romans 7-8:1-2!!!!
- Children of God through faith in Jesus!
- Clothed in Christ signified in baptism!
- One with all believers in Jesus!
- Heirs of the promise!
- Believe in Jesus and be baptized!
- Live in the promise of the Holy spirit!
- Resist returning to Law!
- Express your true spiritual identity in Christ!