Sermon Scripture: Romans 10:1-17
1. Salvation of Israel is Desired: verses 1-8
2) Prayer to God
2) No knowledge/Relationship with God
3) Did not know/submit to God’s Righteousness
4) Tried to establish their own righteousness
2) Righteousness of everyone who will believe
3) Moses testified to this righteousness
4) Message of faith
2. Salvation of the Individual is Described: verses 9-13
2) Never be put to shame!
3) Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved!
4) No difference between Jew and Gentile
5) Same Lord over ALL
6) Lord Richly blesses ALL who call on Him!
2) With the mouth you profess your faith and are saved!
3. Salvation Message Delivered! Verse 8, 14-17
Leave a Reply.
Josh Pilgrim, Pastor