Scripture Reading: Hebrews 11:8-19
Memory Verse: “By faith Abraham, even though he was past age – and Sarah herself was barren – was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made the promise.” Hebrews 11:11, NIV
- This is God’s avenue for sending His blessing
- Hear God, believe God, obey God
- Promise: Protection and provision from either Human or Divine Source
- Even while the promise is currently unfulfilled!
- Even when treated as a stranger and a foreigner with no standing among men!
- Knowing that God is the designer and maker of the promise!
- Barren lives produce fruit!
- Testify to the power of God in us!
- Not put off by the wait, patience
- Not living only for the moment: Not too cozy with the culture
- Not satisfied with lesser things!
- Looking into the future of God: Big Picture thinking
- Life and death belong to Him!
- Nothing is off limits to Him!
- What command of God are you afraid to obey?
- What call of God do you need to accept?
- What testimony of provision are you quenching?
- Where have you settled for less than God’s best in your life?
- What area of life are you withholding from God?