Scripture Reading: 1 John 3:16 (NIV)
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
2. Learn what a Love Relationship Requires: Deut. 6:4-5; Mark 12:30
3. Live in love with the God who loves you and died for you: John 3:16; 1 John 3:16; 1 John 4:9-10
4. Lasting Love! Romans 8:35, 37, 39; Mathew 6:31-33
- Repent of attitudes and actions that put you in rebellion toward God!
- Learn more about the right requirements of true love toward God through Bible study and Scripture memory!
- Live in love with God through service, prayer, and worship!
- Be consistent! Don’t walk out on God!