Sermon Scripture: Mark 5:1-20
- No chain could bind him.
- No one could live with him.
- No one could help him.
- He cried out night & day.
- He cut himself with rocks.
- Turning Point: He came to Jesus, humbled himself, asked for help
- He was confused as to the purpose of Jesus, but not His power:
- The man sought Jesus out, identified Him as the Son of God, and begged Him not to torture him.
- Jesus dealt with the sin and the man differently.
b) The sinning soul of the man was put right. Sitting with Jesus, dressed, and in his right mind.
c) Although people may value their pigs more than your soul, Jesus loves you above anything except the love of
3. Tell what your life is like now: verse 16-20
- The change is real and lasting!
- He desires to go with Jesus
- He tells others about Jesus
- He becomes a source of amazement
- Some fear
- Some reject
- Some are amazed
- Some have faith