Sermon Scripture: Mark 1:29-39
- At the Synagogue
- In their homes
- Continues after the resurrection and ascension. Acts 2:46 (temple courts and homes), Acts 21:26 (Paul in the Jerusalem Temple)
- The physical needs of the sick.
- The spiritual needs of the demon possessed!
- The people who would respond!
c) Spiritually Unclean people
3. Jesus leaves his Disciples to prepare for further ministry to people!
- Solitude is sometimes needed
- Early and dark
- Alone he prayed
- Returned to preach
- People missed him!
- Proclamation was primary!
- Proclamation was not solitary!