Memory Verse: “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20
Scripture Reading: Galatians 2:15-21
1. Unified in justification by faith! Verse 15-16
- Unified in the problem of sin!
- Unified in the insufficiency of our works!
- Unified in our means of justification!
- Together In Christ!
- Together among sinners without living in sin!
- Together living for God and dead to the Law.
- I have been crucified with Christ
- I no longer live, but Christ lives in me
- The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God.
b. Gave himself for me!
4. Unified by a life of grace! Verse 21
- No other life in Christ!
- Any other attempt devalues Jesus’ love and death!
- Law is not the answer.
- Don’t set aside grace!
- Have you set aside grace to live by Law?
- Have you been justified by faith in Jesus?
- How doe being crucified with Christ change your view of material things?