Memory Verse: "My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you," Gal. 4:19
Scripture Reading: Galatians 4:12-31
- Brother and Sisters, verse 12
- Welcomed him even in illness, verses 13-14
- Listened to him as a messenger from God, verse 14
- Endure painful circumstances, verse 15
- Accept hard truth, verse 16
- Zeal for Christ, not the teacher of Christ, verses 17-18
- Desire the good thing all the time! Zeal for Jesus sustains you, not zeal for man’s approval!
- Christ full formed in you! Verse 19
- Requires the “labor pains” of ministry! Verse 19
- Takes time and correction in the truth, verse 20
- Find a godly mentor!
- Ask God to give you zeal for truly good things, becoming like Jesus!
- Ask God to keep you focused on living freely and passionately for Jesus and to avoid the mindset of a slave.