Scripture Reading: Hebrews 13:1-10
Memory Verse: Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe Hebrews 12:28
1.You are brothers and sister, love like it! Verse 1
- You are co-heirs with Jesus!
- All of God’s true children are brothers and sisters of one another.
- You never know to whom you’ll minister!
- Possibly an angel but you’ll never know it!
- Bound to those bound to Jesus!
- Minister to them and minister to Jesus as well!
- Do not defile the sexual relationship of marriage!
- Pornographic and adulterous relationships are sinful!
- God will judge!
- No lover of money!
- Your view of money reveals your character!
- Your strength/contentment comes from what you have in GOD!!!
- Money goes away, but God never will!
- Think of those who led through teaching God’s word to you!
- Consider the outcome of their words and work!
- If it is “of God” then imitate (mimic) their faith!
- God is on your side, do not fear man or circumstance!
- Jesus is unchanging!
- Do not be caught up in strange teachings!
- It is good to let your heart be strengthened by grace!
- You do not need to look for new experiences that do not benefit you!
- Continually experience Jesus love yourself!
- Love with Jesus’ love!
- Love Jesus by loving others!
- Receive the great teaching and examples of how to love others