- The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
- Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge.
- They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them.
- Yet their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.
- It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
- It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth.
- The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
- The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant,giving light to the eyes.
- The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The decrees of the Lord are firm, and all of them are righteous.
- They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the honeycomb.
- By them your servant is warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
- But who can discern their own errors? Forgive my hidden faults.
- Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then I will be blameless, innocent of great transgression.
- May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
For the director of music. A psalm of David.
Jamey Hunt, Pastor