Salvation is the turning point of our life when we move from rebellion against God into a right relationship with God through faith in the gospel of Jesus.
2. My life before Jesus! Acts 7:58; 8:1, 3; 9:2; Phil. 3:5-6
- Every life is full of accomplishments and failures!
- Every person needs Jesus!
- Romans 10:14-15: How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
- Romans 10:17: Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ
- Philippians 3:8: I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ.
- There is a point to the turn!
- There is a destination to the journey!
- There is a goal/prize to be won!
- Does your story have a turning point?
- What story does your life tell right now?
- Are you telling your story?