Scripture Reading: Esther 4:1-17
Memory Verse: “And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” Esther 4:14b ESV
1. God made you:
- You are not an accident!
- You are God’s achievement! The work of His hands!
- Live for this day, not a past time or a future:
- Some try and save up their life.
- Some wish themselves away.
- Your life is connected to this opportunity.
- You can only do what you can do.
- Doing is not a problem. You can’t out do God.
- Not doing is a problem. You can lose your opportunity to do for God.
- God’s universal will is not ultimately stopped by your disobedience.
- God’s relational will is stopped by your disobedience. Your fellowship ceases.
- Open yourself to the openness of God to work through you! He is going to work through someone, decide to let it be you!
- Sin and disobedience are the chief blockages.
- Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
- Not my will but thine be done
- Agreeing with the inevitable is the path of blessing and prevention of cursing
- God has a plan for the Church!
- Commit to be a part of His people!
- Commit to prayer and fasting: Individual and corporate!
- Commit to prepare yourself
- Commit to prioritized obedience! Do the BIG things first
- Commit to perish with purpose!